I took a different turn in designing today’s card. Instead of cutting the aspen tree oval out of solid cardstock, I chose a sheet from the Sale-A-Bration DSP called Rings of Love. I thought the pattern lended itself to looking more like a grove of trees and I liked the natural look to the layer. Below you’ll find links to the tutorial as well as the the August 3rd FaceBook video. Please let me know if you have questions about the project or other Stampin’ Up! questions I can help you with.
Click HERE to watch the August 3rd, 2022 FaceBook video
Here are some things to remember ….
- Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack Weds Aug and 17 (2 pm or 7 pm start times) $40 for 12 cards & envelopes (4 designs, 3 of each)
- Annual Catalogue Embellishment Shares (payment of $38 due on or before Aug 26) for 1/3 package of the embellishments shown on this week’s video about this share
- July to December Embellishment Shares ($25 payment due on or before Aug 26) for 1/4 package of each of the 7 packages shown on this week’s video about this share.
- August Cookies & Cards Class Friday August 26 at 7 pm in person or book a Zoom date for virtual.
- September Cookies & Cards Class Friday Sept 16 at 7 pm in person or book a Zoom date for virtual. (I explain in the video the reason the September date is a bit earlier than usual).
- Registration opens October 1 for the Nov 4 & 5 Mini Retreat (details mentioned in the video and I will post here soon).
Is your Wish List from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and July to December Mini Catalogue $100 or more?: The Starter Kit Promotion during Sale-a-Bration (July & Aug) gives you extra FREE stuff!! On top of allowing you to choose up to $165 of any current Stampin’ Up! products and paying only $135 including shipping and GST, you will receive for free the Making Plans Collection which includes:
- the Making Plans Planner (the insides include some pre-printed and custom forms for habit tracking, reminders and more); the 6-ring binder has a wipeable cover and is BEAUTIFUL!
- the Making Plans Stamp Set
- the Making Plans Notebook Trio
- If you’ve been at any of my recent classes or team meeting, you will have seen my own Making Plans Planner as I’ve already put it to use planning projects for weekly 3-2-1 Stamp on FaceBook and other plans are in the works for a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack in the fall as well as the popular Mini Retreat.
In addition, you get to be part of the amazing Stampin’ Up! community of crafters, plus get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with other, early access to products and exclusive training events! You also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
You don’t need to place any additional orders and you are not obliged to do classes, etc. Become a smart shopper with the demonstrator discount or share products with friends and family – it’s completely up to you. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have about this. If you’re ready to join my Ink and Sparkle Stamping Team, go to “JOIN NOW” at stampersue.stampinup.net. You’ll be so glad you did!!
If you need Stampin’ Up! supplies, please shop HERE during the month of August (includes Host Code for the month of August). If your shopping list is $200 or over, please DON’T use the Host Code so that you can use the Stampin’ Rewards yourself. Every online order receives a thank you card from me and a special gift.
If you are in or near Edmonton and would like to pick up a 2022-23 Annual catalogue or July to December 2022 mini catalogue, please let me know. Demonstrators recently had early access to the July to December Fall/Christmas Mini Catalogue. Getting access to see and preorder new catalogue supplies is just one of THE BEST reasons to choose the Starter Kit!
Contact me if you have Stampin’ Up! questions and I hope you enjoy using your free tutorial.
Check out https://stampersue.stampinup.net for Join information, shopping and upcoming classes.
See you next week on Wednesday August 10th, 2022 at 5:00 pm for 3-2-1 Stamp at Ink and Sparkle Stamping with Sue on FaceBook. Happy Stampin’!